Stryker S3 Secure Bed Features
- Designed with onehand operation and an intermediate position for patient assistance during bed entry and exit.
- One-touch scale allows accurate, repeatable readings with the patient or bed in any position.
- iBed® awareness monitors local bed status information, alerting changes to preset positions visually, audibly or remotely.
- Depending on the number of waves you’ve configured the Intellivue X2 to show, the area of each wave automatically adjusts in size.
- Open architecture platform gives you clinical and financial flexibility to choose any support surface for the bed.
- Exclusive StayPut technology allows patient’s proximal location to remain essentially unchanged when the head of bed is raised, reducing the need for patient repositioning while keeping patients close to bedside belongings.
Stryker S3 Secure Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 93” (236.2 cm)
- Overall Width
- Siderails Up: 41.5” (105.4 cm)
- Siderails Down: 39.5” (100.3 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Height Range (to little top)
- High: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Low: (standard with 6” casters) 16” (40.6 cm)
- Litter Positioning
- Backrest: 0°-60°
- Knee Gatch: 0°-40°
- Trend./Reverse Trend: +12°/-10°
- Patient Surface: 35” x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Caster Diameter: 6” (15 cm)
- Agency Approvals: C-US UL
- Volts: 120 VAC
- Ampere Rating: 8 A
- Current Leakage: < 100 microamperes
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes