Stryker Physio-Control LUCAS 1 Features
- Requires no electrical supply and has no conducting parts on the outside, except for the hose attachment, and the claw lock bar.
- The devices maintains consistent chest compression over a long period of time.
- Powered by breathing oxygen or air from a wall outlet in a hospital or ambulance, or from a cylinder.
- Gas hose is permanently mounted on the LUCAS, and has a unique male connector at the open end.
Stryker Physio-Control LUCAS 1 Specifications
- Height: 25.6” (65 cm)
- Width: 13” (33 cm)
- Depth: 9.8” (24.9 cm)
- Weight: 13.9 lbs (6.3 kg)
- Adult patients with a sternum height of 7.5 inches to 11.9 inches (190 to 303 mm) and a maximal width of 17.7 inches (449 mm) who fit into the device.
- The device is not suitable for use with children.
- Depth of Compression: Compresses the sternum by 2 inches (5 cm)
- Frequency: 90-110 comp/min. with air at +59 °F to +95 °F (+15 ºC to +35ºC)
- Air Consumption: 13.7 gallons/minute (52 litres/minute)
- Air Hose: Permanently attached, 10.8 feet (3.3 m) in length, with unique male connector.
- Temperature Range Operation: +41 °F to +104 °F (+5 °C to +40 °C)
- Temperature Range Storage: -22 °F to +140 °F (-30 °C to +60 °C)