Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus Features
- 4.5 lbs fully loaded.
- Simple delivery.
- Increases up to 360 joules if needed.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Simple transition to EMS teams who also use Lifepak products.
- Safe and effective.
Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus Specifications
- Height: 4.2” (10.7 cm)
- Width: 8” (20.3 cm)
- Depth: 9.5” (24.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Output Energy Sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules (200 joules min for Japan). Factory default settings of 200J, 300J, 360J.
- Output Energy Accuracy: ±10% into 50 ohms, ±15% into 25 to 100 ohms.
- Shock Advisory System: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39.
- The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory System advises defibrillation.
- Typical: Thirty (30) full discharges or 210 minutes of “on time” with a fully charged device.
- Minimum: Twenty (20) full discharges or 140 minutes of “on time” with a fully charged device.
- Shock Charge Time: Charge times with a fully charged device: 200 joules in less than 9 seconds, 360 joules in less than 15 seconds.
- System Recharge Times: Recharge times with a fully discharged device: Able to deliver 6 shocks or provide 42 minutes of operating time after 24 hours of recharge time and 20 shocks or 140 minutes of operating time after 72 hours of recharge time with a new CHARGEPAK at temperatures above 15° C (59° F).
- Lid Release/ON-OFF—Controls device power.
- SHOCK button (semi-automatic version)—delivers defibrillation energy. After electrodes are attached to a patient, the fully automatic version of the device delivers a shock, if appropriate, not requiring operator intervention.
- User Interface: The user interface includes voice prompts, audible tones and graphic prompts.
- Readiness Display: The readiness display shows the device status.
- OK Indicator: Shows “OK” when the last self-test was completed successfully. When the “OK” indicator is visible, all other indicators are not visible. The “OK” indicator is not displayed during device operation.
- CHARGE-PAK Indicator: When displayed, replace the CHARGE-PAK battery charger.
- Attention Indicator: When first displayed, at least six (6) discharges or 42 minutes of operating time remain.
- Service Indicator: Service required when displayed.
- Energy Sequence: Energy sequence is set to 200J, 300J, 360J.
- Motion Detection: The motion detection system is set to on during analysis.
- Energy Protocol: The energy protocol is set to increase energy only after a lower energy shock was unsuccessful.
- Stack Shocks: Stack shocks option is set to off. Turn-On Prompt: The turn-on prompt is set to provide voice prompts upon power on.
- CPR Time: The CPR Time is set to 120 seconds.
- Voice Prompt Volume: The voice prompt volume is set to high.
- Memory Type: Internal digital memory.
- ECG Storage: Dual patient data storage. Minimum 20 minutes of ECG stored for the current patient, summarized data stored for the previous patient.
- Report Types
- Continuous ECG – A continuous patient ECG report.
- Continuous Summary report – A summary of critical resuscitation events and ECG waveform segments associated with these events.
- Event Log report – A report of time stamped markers, which reflect operator and device activity.
- Test Log report – A device self-test activity report.
- Capacity: Minimum 200 time-stamped event log markers.
- Communications: Wireless transfer to a personal computer.
- Data Review: Physio-Control provides an array of tools to meet customer needs for data viewing and analysis.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +50°C (+32° to +122°F).
- Long-term storage temperature: +15° to +35°C (59° to 95°F)
- Short-term storage temperature: -40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F) for a maximum of one week.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mmHg to 429 mmHg, 0 to 15,000 feet above sea level.
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Water Resistance: IEC60529/EN60529 IPX4 “Splash proof” with electrodes connected, CHARGE-PAK installed.