Philips HeartStart Onsite Features
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds.
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that’s needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest.
- Every-Ready: Powered by a long life (4-year) disposable battery. Automated tests help ensure readiness.
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants.
- Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
Philips HeartStart Onsite Specifications
- Height: 2.8 inches (7 cm)
- Width: 8.3 inches (21 cm)
- Depth: 7.4 inches (19 cm)
- Weight: With battery and pads case: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) Without battery or pads case: 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
- Defibrillator Family: HS1
- How Supplied: Defibrillator, Owner’s Manual, battery,1 adult SMART Pads cartridge, Quick Reference Guide, Quick Start poster, and your choice of the carry case.
- Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic.Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- Energy: Single energy output. Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50 ohm load.Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50-ohm load. Automatically set based on the type of SMART Pads cartridge installed.
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series.
- Quick Shock: Able to deliver a shock after the CPR pause, typically in 8 seconds.
- Voice Instructions: Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator.
- CPR Coaching: Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user’s option.
- Shock Delivery Via adhesive pads placed on patient’s bare skin as illustrated on pads.
- Controls: Green SMART Pads Cartridge handle, green on/off button, blue i-button, orange shock button.
- Indicators: Ready light;blue i-button;caution light.
Environmental / Physical Specifications
- Sealing: Solid objects per EN60529 class IP2X. Drip-proof per EN60529 class IPX1.
- Temperature Operating:32º – 122º F (0º- 50º C)
- Standby:50º – 109º F (10º- 43º C)
- Humidity Operating:0% to 95% relative,non-condensing
- Standby:0% to 75% relative,non-condensing
- Altitude Operating:0 to 15,000 feet
- Standby:0 to 8,500 feet > 48 hours and 8,500 to 15,000 feet < 48 hours
- Shock/Drop: Abuse Withstands 1 meter drop to any edge, corner or surface.
- Vibration: Meets EN1789 random and swept sine, road ambulancethe specification in operating and standby states.
- EMI (Radiated/Immunity) Meets EN55011 Group 1 Level B Class B and
- Type: 9 Volt DC,4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells.
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time.
- Install-By Date: Battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least five years from the date of manufacture.
- Standby Life Four years typical when the battery is installed by the install-by date. (Will power the AED in standby state within the specified standby temperature range, assuming one battery insertion test and no defibrillation uses.)
- Adult SMARTPads Cartridge: M5071A defibrillation pads for patients 8 years of age and older or 55 lbs.(25 kg) and over.
- Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge: M5072A defibrillation pads for patients under 8 years of age or 55 lbs. (25 kg).Rx only.
- Energy Delivered Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50-ohm load. Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50-ohm load.
- How Supplied: Disposable cartridge, containing adhesive defibrillation pads, clicks into defibrillator for an integrated pads solution.
- Active Surface Area 13.2 in2 (85 cm2) each
- Cable Length: Adult pads:54 in (137.1 cm)Infant/Child pads:40 in(101.6 cm)
- Use-By Date: Cartridge is labeled with a use-by date of at least two years from date of manufacture.