Philips HeartStart FR1 Features
- Extremely easy to use
- Disposable, recyclable sealed lithium battery.
- Nominal 150 Joule energy shock.
- Less than10 seconds charge time.
- High-resolution backlit LCD screen that displays ECG and informational text messages.
- Disposable and self-adhesive defibrillation pads.
- Optional PC data card to record event information, ECG, voice, and other audible activity.
Philips HeartStart FR1 Specifications
- Height: 2.53 in. (6.4 cm)
- Width: 8.75 in. (22.3 cm)
- Depth: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight (With battery): 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- 16 VDC 1300 mAH lithium
- Disposable, recyclable, long-life, primary cells
- Capacity: 100 shocks or 5 hours of operating time
- Shelf-Life: 5 Years
- High-resolution backlight LCD
- Height: 2.3 in. (5.8 cm)
- Width: 2.8 in. (7 cm)
- Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic. Waveform parameters are adjusted as a function of patient defibrillation impedance.
- Energy: Single Energy—a nominal of 150 Joules (minimum of 130 Joules) delivered to a 50-ohm load.
- Charge Control: Under control of the Patient Analysis System for semi-automatic operation. The manual override button allows manual charge control (FORERUNNER Model EM only).
- Charge Time: Typically less than 10 seconds. Charge time increases at the end of battery life as well as at temperatures below 10°C.
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds (including analysis time) in semiautomatic mode.
- Shock Discharge Control: Shock is delivered by a single shock button.
- Semi-automatic operation: Once the device is charged, it will disarm under any of the following conditions: a no shock decision is reached; the on/off button is pressed and the device is turned off; the defibrillation pads are removed from the patient or the pads connector is disconnected from the defibrillator.
- Manual operation: Once the device is charged, it will disarm under any of the following conditions: 30 seconds after charging if a shock is not delivered; manually by pressing the manual override button; the on/off button is pressed and the device is turned off; the defibrillation pads are removed from the patient or the pads connector is disconnected from the defibrillator.
- Monitored Lead: ECG information is acquired through defibrillation pads in anterior-anterior (Lead II) placement.
- Display Range: Differential: ±2 mV full scale nominal.
- Sweep Speed: 23 mm/sec. nominal.
- Frequency Response (Bandwidth): Nondiagnostic rhythm monitor 1 Hz to 20 Hz (-3 dB) nominal.
- Sensitivity: 1.16 cm/mV nominal.
- Heart Rate: Displays a range of 30 to 300 beats per minute updated each analysis period. Heart rate is displayed only during monitoring mode and if ECG is displayed.