Defibtech Lifeline View DDU-2300 Features
- Videos with corresponding text and voice instructions.
- Counts beats during the CPR period.
- Frequent and automatic self-tests: Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Non-escalation Biphasic Waveform: Adult 150 Joules; Child / Infant: 50 Joules.
- Durable: 1.2 meter drop tested.
- Dust protected, spray and water resistant (rated IP55).
- Lightweight: Less than 3 pounds.
Defibtech Lifeline View DDU-2300 Specifications
- Height: 9.5” (24 cm)
- Width: 7.3” (18.5 cm)
- Depth: 2.3” (5.8 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
- Model: DDU-2300
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules; Child / Infant: 50 Joules (Nominal into 50 Ohm load)
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button; Lighted Shock button
- Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds (from shock advised)
- Display: High-resolution color LCD
- Video Prompts: Full motion video; On-screen text prompts
- CPR Coaching: Video and voice coaching; On-demand video help
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit
- Rescue Protocol: AHA/ERC (default); supports protocol updates by the user (password protected)
Patient Analysis System
- Patient Analysis: Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact. Monitors signal quality and analyzes patient ECG for shockable / non-shockable rhythms.
- Sensitivity / Specificity: Meets or exceeds IEC-60601-2-4 requirements; meets AAMI DF80 requirements and AHA recommendations
- Model: DBP-2003 (standard); DBP-2013 (aviation; TSO C-142a)
- Power: 12V, 2800 mAh
- Type: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide Disposable, recyclable, non-rechargeable
- Capacity: 125 shocks or 8 hours continuous operation
- Standby Life: 4 years
- Low Battery Indicators: Visible; Audible
- Automatic: Automatic daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly circuitry tests
- Battery Insertion: System integrity test on battery insertion
- Pad Presence: Pads preconnected tested daily
- User-Initiated: Unit and battery pack system test initiated by the user
- Status Indication: Visual and audible indication of unit status
- Status Screen: Unit self-test results Pads and battery information (status and expiration)