Covidien Capnostream 20p Features
- Supports current standards of care by providing etCO2 and SpO2 measurements.
- The Capnostream 20p patient monitor with Microstream includes Smart Alarm Management Integrated Algorithms, a suite of algorithms proven to reduce alarms and simplify the use of patient monitoring to enhance patient safety and improve clinical efficiency.
- Screens out low amplitude ‘non-breath’ etCO2 excursions like, talking, crying or snoring.
- Reduces clinically insignificant alarms.
- Alerts clinicians to clinically significant changes in pulse oximetry.
- IPI algorithm presents one value that demonstrates real-time respiratory status based on etCO2, RR, PR and SpO2.
- Tracks and reports apneas per hour and oxygen desaturation index, and provides the data in trend reports.
- Compatible with central monitoring systems and interfaces with nurse call systems and electronic medical records.
- Provides convenient bedside documentation.
Covidien Capnostream 20p Specifications
- Height: 6.6″ (16.7 cm)
- Width: 8.7″ (22 cm)
- Depth: 7.6″ (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 7.94 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Type: LCD with chemically etched glass layer
- Diagonal: 12.1″ (30.7 cm)
- Power Supply Input Voltage 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, ± 10%.
- Units: mmHg, kPa or Vol%.
- Measurement range: etCO2, FiCO2 0-150 mmHg.
- Respiratory Rate: 0 bpm-150 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 mmHg.
- Accuracy (±SD): etCO2, FiCO2 0-38 mmHg ± 2 mmHg. 39-150 mmHg ± (5% of reading + 0.08% for every 1 mmHg above 38 mmHg).
- Respiratory rate: 0-70 bpm ±1 bpm, 71-120 bpm ±2 bpm, 121-150 bpm ±3 bpm.
- Flow rate: 50 ml/minute, flow measured by volume.
- Waveform sampling: 50 millisecond intervals.
- Response time: 2.95 second (typical).
- Initialization time: 40 second (typical).
- Calibration interval: Initial calibration after 1,200 operating hours, then annually or after 4,000 operating hours, whichever comes first.
Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- Measurement range 0-100%.
- Adult mode: SpO2 range 70%-100% ± 2 digits; SpO2 range 0-69% unspecified.
- Neonate mode: SpO2 range 70%-100% ± 3 digits; SpO2 range 0-69% unspecified.
- Pulse rate: Range: 20-250 BPM; Accuracy: ± 3 BPM; Sat Sec Range: 10, 25, 50, 100.