Cardiac Science Survivalink Features
- One button for all operations.
- Guides you through the rescue with voice prompts audible alerts, and visual indicators.
- Shocks are delivered in a pre-programmed sequence of escalating monophasic, or biphasic energies.
Cardiac Science Survivalink Specifications
- Height: 3.3” (8 cm)
- Width: 10.6” (27 cm)
- Depth: 12.4” (31 cm)
- Weight: 7.4 to 7.8 lbs (3.3 to 3.5 kg)
Interpretation of ECG
The Survivalink AED Rhythm Recognition Detection System is designed to recommend a defibrillation shock when placed on a patient who is unconscious, not breathing, and has no pulse, when it detects:
- Ventricular fibrillation: when peak to peak amplitude is greater than asystole threshold (0.15 mV nominal) and cardiac rhythm rate of at least 180 bpm
- Ventricular tachycardia: cardiac rhythm rate is at least 180 bpm
- Supraventricular tachycardia: cardiac rhythm rate is at least 180 bpm
- Type: Extended Life Lithium, disposable, non-rechargeable
- Operating Life: 5-years
- Shelf Life: 5-years
- Charge Time: 11 seconds to charge a fully discharged Survivalink AED to its maximum energy with a new battery.
- The Survivalink AED utilizes variable energy. The precise energy delivered will vary with the patient’s impedance. Energy will be delivered at two different levels referred to as low current and high current. This allows for escalating energies of subsequent shocks.