Cardiac Science FirstSave AED G3 Features
- Simple, easy-to-use one-button operation.
- Patented technology performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
- Instructive voice prompts that guides users through a rescue.
- Great voice prompt quality and clarity.
Cardiac Science FirstSave AED G3 Specifications
- Height: 3.3” (8 cm)
- Width: 10.6” (27 cm)
- Depth: 12.4” (31 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J) Range Available: 200VE, 200VE, 200VE
- Shock Time Cycle (Typical): Less than 55 seconds for three shock series
- Controls: One-button operation
- Voice Prompts: Comprehensive voice instructions guide user through rescue process
- Visible indicators: SmartGauge Battery Status Indicator, Service Indicator, Pads Indicator Audible alerts Voice Prompt, System Alert
- Synchronized Shock: Built in automatic synchronization
- Pacemaker Pulse Detection: Yes
- Programmable: No
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Minimum Combined Surface Area: 228cm2
- Extended Length of Lead Wire: 1.3m
- Type: IntelliSense lithium battery
- Type: Internal memory
- Internal Memory: 34 minutes ECG data with event annotation
- Playback: Viewable via RescueLink software via PC
- Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
- Clock Synchronization: Precise synchronization of AED time to dispatch time
- Daily: Battery, pad presence, internal electronics, no energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pad presence, internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pad presence, internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software